Originally published to YouTube
This year is going to be New York City’s Marathon 50th Anniversary. I never thought I’d run a marathon in my life, but things have changed. Here’s my story on why I run and how I’m preparing to run my first marathon EVER with Team for Kids. Please consider donating for a great cause (tax deductible).
Some of the opportunities I could not pass this year:
- NYC Marathon 50th anniversary
- My 1st Full Marathon ever
- Running at one of the best Marathons in the world
- Running for a cause (Team for Kids), because since I was a kid, sports helped shape the person I am today
- Kicking the pandemic to the side, one stride at a time